Productioneer is an Oil and Gas Production Reporting Software that increases efficiency and productivity by making data entry faster and easier. This iPhone app is a companion to the desktop application that allows users, pumpers and gaugers to enter data in the field, online or offline.
Replace your daily routine of tediously entering data into spreadsheets or paper gauge sheets with Productioneer's intuitive data entry. Inefficient data distribution through continuous back and forth email or faxing can be made more effective and less costly with the Productioneer App by making your data accessible to whoever you want instantly.
Key Features on the iPhone App:
- Capture field data for the following forms:
- Well tests, production and downtime, Pressure, Temp, Choke, etc.
- Injection and SWD wells
- Dehydrators and other Engines
- Tank strapping and gauging
- Run Tickets
- Meters: Barton Charts, EFM, Check Meters, Sales Meters etc.
- Run tickets, field runs, water hauls, barge transfers, etc.
- Synchronize data with the main server making your production data available immediately to the central office.
- Run reports on the device and on the server to easily display a summary of your daily data.
- Customized Data Entry forms that match desktop application custom grid layouts and formulas.
- Data Carry Forward:
- Feedback and Feature Suggestions directly from the app.
Additional Features in the Desktop App:
- All of the above plus
- Hundreds of existing reports to analyze data
- Endless customizations
- Environmental Data Capture (EPA ZZZZ etc.)
- State and Federal Regulatory reporting
- Field Cost Tracking (AFEs) and Budget vs. Actuals reporting
Upcoming Features to the iPhone App:
- Geo-tagging: add locations to facilities and wells on your route.
- Location-Aware Forms: Productioneer will identify your location and pull up the corresponding form for you.
- Environmental Data Capture.
- Photo submit: snap pictures of the wells and facilities from your phone and tag and share with others.
-Minor bug fixes
- 8.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Mi4 Corporation
Safe to Download