* Create and Manage Tasks
* Plan your Week
* Plan your Day
* Break down tasks into Subtasks
* Track your time using the coutndown timer
* Review your Weekly Progress
1. Decide on a clear task that you want to focus on and break it down into subtasks that will take you at least 25 minutes to do.
2. Start the timer and begin working on the task. You can never do half of a session. Do not work on anything else. If you get distracted, gently bring yourself back to work. If your distraction pulls you away from the task at hand, reset the timer and start again. Over time, this technique will condition you to focus exclusively on the task at hand, and will increase your productivity and discipline.
3. Once the timer ends, time for a mini-celebration! Get up, stretch, get some more water, do a happy dance. You have 5 minutes of break time until you start the next session.
- Fixed weekly tab
- 30.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Dmitrijus Drozdovas
Safe to Download