Proteus IoT Controller works with the Proteus IoT Builder desktop application to facilitate the development of Internet of Things appliances based on Arduino™ hardware as follows:
● Design a 'Virtual Front Panel' for your appliance and develop appropriate firmware using the Proteus IoT Builder application. The firmware can be created either by drawing a flowchart or programming in C++.
● Simulate the appliance within Proteus and view its Front Panel using the App.
● Test and debug your appliance including the operation of the Front Panel.
● Program the Arduino with the firmware and resources created in Proteus.
● Use the IoT Controller App to control the real hardware.
Additional features include:
● Front panel controls which utilize iOS hardware such as the accelerometer.
● MRU List allowing you to quickly restore connections to previously used appliances.
● Bonjour support enabling easy location of both simulations and physical appliances that are running on your network.
Fixed issue with the accelerometer / steering wheel control.
Fixed issues with text input controls.
- 22.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Labcenter Electronics Ltd
Safe to Download