• Curated selection of research articles from top journals
• Summaries with bullet-pointed Design and Results sections
• Links to original articles on PubMed
• Search for keywords, year of publication, study design (e.g. "cohort", "controlled", "meta-analysis")
• Favorites: swipe left on an article in a list to reveal the "Favorite" button.
• Recently Viewed
• Share Button to email, text, or copy a reference
This app will be updated with corrections and new content over time, so feedback is very welcome. Please email email@example.com, or send feedback from inside the app.
Psych Journal Club is intended as an educational aid, for use only by licensed medical practitioners, and makes no claims regarding the accuracy of the information it contains. This product should not be used to make healthcare decisions, and it cannot replace the clinical judgment exercised by a qualified healthcare professional.
- 12.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Matthew McClure
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it