There is additional information for each bookshelf like opening times, contact information and a related website.
You can help to create a great bookshelf database for everyone:
* Edit existing bookshelf data in case something is missing or wrong
* Add a bookshelf to the map in case it is missing
* Remove a bookshelf if it does not exist any more
The database is maintained by lesestunden.de.
* Creating a new bookshelf does now show all editing options in the toolbar instead of a drawer. This saves a lot of screen space.
* Big improvements for iPad layout: The bookshelf detail view is now just a small sheet on the side instead of using the full screen width.
* Use new iOS 13 icons to adopt typical Apple look and feel
* Only display user location button when location access is allowed. The app can now be used without location access
* Copying bookshelf coordinates now only requires a tap on the coordinates instead of a long press
* Lots of minor improvements and bug fixes for iOS 13
- 2.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Stefan Trauth
Safe to Download