- 11 pull up training plans
- Personal record tracking
- Keep track of the total amount of pull ups completed across all workouts
- Training history
- Customizable workout reminder notifications
- Warm up routines for each workout
1. Before you begin a program test your maximum number pull ups.
2. Once you know how many pull ups you can do choose a training level that is appropriate for you.
3. Use the rest timer to rest between each set of pull ups.
4. Ensure you rest the proper amount of time between each workout. The default rest time is 2 days (48 hours). Keep in mind the workout reminders can be changed under Settings if you want to rest for a different amount of time between workouts.
5. After you complete a level start on the next one. You'll be doing 50 pull ups before you know it!
Please Let us know if we can do anything else to make the app better for you! Make sure to rate the app so others can find it.
- 16.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Charles Vanderhoff
Safe to Download