This app is used to view the stage in Puppet Fever in order to play the game!
It's easy to set up a game, just follow these steps:
1, Make sure your VR headset and companion app device are connected to the same Wifi-network.
2, Start Puppet Fever on your VR headset, Select a game mode and press start. This will start a lobby.
3, Start the companion app and press Scan to find your game. Select your game in the list and hit connect - now you are ready to play!
- FAQ -
What is Puppet Fever?
- Puppet Fever is a VR game where the players take turns acting out secret words using puppets in a virtual puppet theater. It's like a mix of pictionary and charades but voice acting is encouraged! This app is used to view the puppet theater in order to play the game.
Can I play Puppet Fever using only the companion app?
- No, a standalone copy of Puppet Fever is required to play the game. Puppet Fever is sold separately on Oculus Quest and Oculus GO.
Help! I can't find my game in the Lobby!
- First and foremost, check that you are connected to the same WiFi network. If you still have problems, try a different network. If no WiFi is available you can set up a WiFi-hotspot and connect both devices. On iOS you can find this under Settings > Personal Hotspot.
Do I have to own a personal copy of the standalone Puppet Fever VR game in order to download and use this companion app?
- No, anyone can download and use this app to play with friends who own the base game!
- Added a loading splash-screen
- 198.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Coffee Stain Publishing
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it