- Fixed iOS 12.5.5 crash.
- You can access the Trash on the Account page, which was previously named Settings.
- We have also fixed the annoying interface bug that causes page headers to overlap with the content when they're pulled down.
- Updated Settings page to reflect sort settings same as our web app.
- Bug fixes and improvements for Chromecast integration.
- Added a toggle for controlling the visibility of the History tab to the Settings
We're back again with a medium-sized update.
- Our search functionality is improved and aims to find what you want soon as you start typing.
- We will ask you if you want to continue watching or start from the beginning of video files.
- You can open the media files in the VLC app.
- Polished the layout of the Settings page a little bit.
- Fixed our universal-links so you can seamlessly take your app.put.io session to the iOS app.
- Improved stability of the audio player. Hopefully it won't crash after 25th minute
- Fixed a minor bug in the subtitle list of Chromecast interface
we have discovered and tried to solve following issues:
- some of the video files are being downloaded twice (which was causing them to be seen as stuck at %99 and consume double size)
- video files are trying to consume all the subtitles even though the app intends to download only the first subtitle (we are planning to make all of them available but need to ensure the stability of the feature first)
- audio files were not being moved to the correct persistent directory after the downloads are complete (was resulting some of them to be go missing when the OS cleans up the temporary directory allocated for us)
thank you so much for your patience and wish you a lovely year!
- 35.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Put.io AS
Safe to Download