Simple and easy to use QR code and barcode scanner. Automatically scan and recognize any QR code or barcode.
The first time you scan a QR code or Barcode you be asked to give permission to access the camera on your device.
You can look up any product by scanning a barcode. You will see the correct and recent product information. Our product inventory is revised daily and contains 2.5M of products.
Easily create and share QR codes and barcodes. You can save all your custom codes into the cloud and search your history quickly.
# Single QR scanner: scans all standard 1D and 2D code types.
# Super-fast and accurate QR Code scanner and Barcode reader.
# Scan QR Codes or Barcodes in real-time.
# Access to product inventory.
# Generate and share custom QR codes and barcodes.
# History support.
# Find records in your scanning history by searching for any word or phrase.
# Detects links, texts, contact details, SMS messages, phone numbers, ISBN and much more.
# Flashlight to scan in the dark environments.
# Double camera support.
# Search from saved images in your photos.
# No Internet connection is required for scanning QR code or barcodes.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.istopar.com/terms.html
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- 22.7 MB
- Update Date:
- IO Apps
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it