1. Open QR Code Scanner application.
2. Click "Start barcode scan".
2. Click OK to allow the camera to scan available barcodes.
3. Aim the camera at a barcode and wait for the camera to read the barcode.
4. Once the barcode is read, the barcode number will be copied to your clipboard. You will then be able to find products and websites with the barcode. In addition, the barcode could be shared with your contacts and applications.
QR Code Scanner and Barcode Reader is optimized for your phone.
QR Code Scanner respects your privacy and only uses the minimal permissions necessary to scan your barcodes.
The QR Code Scanner includes a flashlight function so that your QR Codes and Barcodes can be read even in the dark.
QR Code Scanner includes the following features:
- Scan a large array of barcodes including QR Codes, Aztec, Code 39 and many more
- Copy the barcode information to your clipboard for use with your other applications
- Share the QR Code or other barcode through messaging, sms, other
- Lookup the QR Code product or complete a web search for the QR Code
- 53.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Astrum Computing
Safe to Download