With the QTS Mobile app QTS customers can:
• Manage support tickets across all services and QTS data centers
• View real-time performance and availability reports
• Make service change requests
• Manage user roles and permissions to your QTS customer portal account
• Manage physical access and badging across all QTS data centers
Get real-time insight into your QTS data center environment when you need it and where you need it. You can now manage day-to-day service and account management related issues while you’re on-the-go, including:
• View your data center assets via easy to use interface
• Manage your ServiceNow incident tickets from initiation to resolution
• Request changes to your services such as firewalls, DNS and more
• View real-time access of monitoring data and event feeds
• Request Remote Hands & Eyes support
• Request to remove or receive equipment
• Calendar events associated with your deployment
Getting started is easy – enter your QTS Customer Portal username and password. If you are an existing customer, and do not have a QTS Customer Portal account, please contact our Customer Support team at 866.239.5000.
What’s New May12th 2017
V2.1.1 we are excited to announce integration with the QTS Service Delivery Platform – the industry’s first platform engineered to support integrated hybrid IT needs and delivers real-time insight and access via QTS Mobile and API to your QTS services.
Power Analytics provides unprecedented visibility and access to your power consumption data for spaces and assets. Some key highlights:
• Calculates and displays average power demand versus contracted power demand
• Displays list of overused assets
• Renders and displays power trend graphics
• Shows nested hierarchical information for UPS’ and PDUs at multiple levels
• Presents power metrics for devices/circuits over a specified period of time
• Generate and export reports, on-demand
Power Analytics is available today at our Irving, TX, Atlanta/Metro, GA, Suwanee, GA and Chicago, IL data centers and will be available across all our U.S facilities in 2017. You can access Power Analytics directly from the mobile app or via a rich set of API functions.
Roster gives you on-demand oversight and control of your QTS environment, where you can:
• Assign roles and permissions for QTS Customer Portal
• Provision and manage physical access
• Generate and deactivate badges
• Grant and cancel temporary access
• Create and export reports
Available to all QTS customers and accessible from the mobile app or via a rich set of API functions.
QTS continues to innovate. Tell us what new features you need and how you would use them with the Feedback link in the app’s menu. We are listening!
- 8.9 MB
- Release Date:
- QTS Realty Trust
Safe to Download