Quantumult is a powerful proxy client.
• Right now supports protocol Shadowsocks(r), HTTP, HTTP over TLS, SOCKS5 and SOCKS5 over TLS, VMess.
It can capture all the TCP traffic and redirect under you own way by using Filter function.
• The filter has a few types to match. For TCP traffic that has the upper layer protocol HTTP(S), 'HOST', 'HOST-SUFFIX', 'HOST-KEYWORD', 'USER-AGENT', 'GEOIP' and 'IP-CIDR' are all supported. For the other TCP traffic, 'GEOIP' and 'IP-CIDR' are supported. Especially, when deal with HTTP(S) traffic, Quantumult has another function called Rejection, it matchs the whole URL of the HTTP(S) request.
• After match, the filter has a lot of actions to deal with the request, built-in policy 'DIRECT', 'REJECT', 'PROXY', all your servers and your customized policies. Actually you can see all the actions as a lot of paths and you can decide which request goes through which path by using filter function.
More over, Quantumult can be a convenient web develop tool on mobile device.
• When you on the road without the Mac platform debug tools like Charles and Wireshark, you still can use Quantumult to log parts of the web request to debug some web issues.
• Quantumult can log all the HTTP(S) request header and response header.
• Yes, you are right it can log the HTTPS request header and response header, be sure to install and trust Quantumult root CA for this advanced function.
Since quantumult has a function called PROXY, sure it can redirect your traffic to remote proxy servers. But be clear, we do NOT provide any server side service or support, you should build your own servers.
• Like we said early Quantumult can redirect all TCP traffic through the filter function, that means you can visit different web site through different servers by the filter. See it can accelerate your network connection if you set your filter right, and of course the filter is totally customizable.
• About the customized policy, there are 3 different types of customized policy, 'SSID', 'Latency' and 'Static'. The 'SSID' policy depends on your network enviroment, Wi-Fi, Cellular or specific Wi-Fi with the SSID your provided. The 'Latency' policy is based on the latencies of all the servers of the policy settings, the result is the shortest(The test interval has the option of 600 or 1200 seconds). The 'Static' policy is based on your manual selection of servers or other polices from the policy settings. Sure you are right, some of polices can wrap other polices, convinent, right ?
About working state, Quantumult can work in 3 state, 'GLOBAL', 'DIRECT' AND 'AUTO'.
• The GLOBAL state will ignore filter settings and redirect all TCP traffic through the built-in PROXY policy(you need build and add your server first).
• The DIRECT state will ignore filter settings and redirect all TCP traffic directly to the destination web site. How this state useful ? Yes, it can be a simple web develop tools by analizing the reqeust header and response header including HTTPS.
• The AUTO state, we call it auto because it base on the filter you set to divide the TCP traffic through different paths, like the popular ACL way.
Extra, Quantumult can also work as a HTTP proxy server for devices under the same Wi-Fi, when this function is turned on, the home view will show the IP and port for other device easily to connect.
At last, some attentions.
• About the location on the map of home view. It is not the real location in the real world, it's just the IP location and might not be correct.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixes an issue for the proxy protocol "HTTP over TLS"
- Fixes tab bar display issue for some devices.
• Add feature "URL Rewrite".
• You can now adjust the listening port when Quantumult works as a HTTP proxy server for other devices under the same Wi-Fi(More - Accessibility - Port).
• Fix an issue when parsing HTTP requests.
• Two more themes(blue and pink), including App Icons(iOS 10.3 or later).
• Add support for proxy protocol HTTP(over TLS).
• Add support for proxy protocol SOCKS5(over TLS).
• Quantumult will ignore URL rejection settings when works in GLOBAL or DIRECT state.
• General fixes.
• The "Switch" tab item will also be visible for iPhone if the count of server is more than or equals to 2(In version 2.1.4 it only appears when you added at least one static policy).
• Add a new type of customized policy, 'static policy'.
• Add a new tab called 'switch' for iPhone, it will only appear if you create at least one static policy.
• Fix home view map clip issue(Right side of the map has been clipped a little bit in old versions).
• Fix a UDP relay issue.
• More compatible with iOS 11.
• Minor UI adjustment.
• Bug fixes
• New home view
• Bug fixes
• Add tls1.2_ticket_fastauth support
• Add auth_chain_b support
Now you can add the link of yoru sub-settings (server or filter) file to the favorites.
When you updated the contents of the link some where else, just tap the update in the Quantumult to easily update your settings.
• New app icon
- 25.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Cross Utility Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it