Nearly 400 flashcards are based on Sections 1-8 of the R22 POH. Topics include general information about the aircraft, as well as limitations, normal and emergency procedures, performance, weight and balance, maintenance, helicopter-specific IFR rules and regulations, and a section with special emphasis on R22 systems.
Each card is labeled according to the chapter in the POH from which the question was derived. On one side of the card is the question, and the flip side provides the answer. Questions reflect the information pertinent to safe operations in the Robinson R22 Helicopter. The answers include references to specific material useful for further study:
• POH - Robinson R22 Pilot's Operating Handbook
• AIM - Aeronautical Information Manual
• FAR - Federal Aviation Regulations
• IPH - Instrument Procedures Handbook (FAA-H-8083-16)
Compatible with Apple devices, the App features:
• No internet connection required; app fully installs to your device.
• 400 questions most frequently asked during a R-22 helicopter checkout, supported with succinct, ready responses.
• Ability to Mark questions from any subject to review collectively as a custom study session
• Includes all the questions and answers from the R-22 Helicopter Flashcards Study Guide by Freddie Ephraim.
• Brought to you by a trusted resource in aviation training and publishing, Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA).
- 3.7 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download