Below are some of the pages/features:
* Live Traffic
* Channel Traffic
* Current Stats
* Average Handling Time (AHT)
* First Contact Resolution (FCR)
* Customer Happiness (CSAT)
* Agent Status
* Team Feeds
* Exception Alerts
* Quick Views
Some key functionalities:
* Choose the statistics you want to keep an eye on.
* Set pre-defined standards to the chosen metrics, and get notified when there's any deviation from them.
* Reply to tickets, chat with agents, and post announcements from within the app.
* Stay clued-in to team conversations through the Team Feed, even when you're away from your desk.
* Customize the look and feel of the app, just the way you want it.
Subscription (In-App Purchase):
We’ve allowed users to subscribe/upgrade to paid editions. Following are the 3 plans that we’ve supported in the Radar app: Standard, Professional & Enterprise. Users can sign-up with a 15 days FREE Trial on any of the editions and subsequently they can upgrade to the plans to utilise more benefits. Users can either choose to opt for a Monthly or a Yearly subscription. Discounts will be applied for the annual plans for the respective edition.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.zoho.com/terms.html
- Fixed a few issues that we identified.
- We've brought in the Blueprint strict mode enhancements that enforces restrictions and limitations in a ticket when a blueprint is applied.
- Made a few performance enhancements and fixed a few bugs from the older version.
Supported the ability to mark tickets as read or unread.
The conversations tab displays threads, public comments and private comments in different colors to help users distinguish between them at first glance.
- Made a few performance enhancements and fixed bugs identified.
2. Fixed bugs and made performance improvements.
- Introduced a rich text editor for ticket comments
- Included a view for archived tickets
- Fixed bugs identified and made performance enhancements
2. Fixed bugs identified.
- 267.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Zoho Corporation
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it