Between Como and Tremezzo, are the most well-known works of Italian Rationalism, an important European architectural current that developed in Italy between the 20s and the 40s of the twentieth century.”
Professional storytellers will guide you to the discovery of the buildings designed by Giuseppe Terragni, Cesare Cattaneo, Pietro Lingeri, Gianni and Enrico Mantero located in the Lake Como area.
Multimedia tour among the rationalist architecture of the twentieth century in the province of Como, made as part of the “Progetto Integrato d’Area (PIA) Ecolarius. Diffondere la cultura dell’ambiente e del paesaggio tra lago e montagna”, “Programma Operativo di Competitività POR-FESR 2007-2013”, for the “Piani Integrati d’Area” environment, heritage, tourism.
• 13 points of interest about Rationalism in the province of Como
• 55 minutes of audio in english, italian and german
• 350 pictures and drawings
• Original script and subtitles in english, italian and german
• Information about tickets and opening times
• Can be used in off-line mode
- 62.6 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it