The RCI Mobile Application includes the following features:
The RCI Affiliated Resort Directory feature allows users to search or browse RCI Affiliated Resorts across the world. Users can not only view resort information and amenities, but they can also view available resort videos and photos as well as easily compare multiple resorts at the same time. Further, they can save resorts into a local "My Resorts" list and share resort information with friends via Facebook and email.
The RCI Member functions will keep subscribing members current with important RCI account information.
Login with your RCI Account credentials to Search for Vacations, Manage Deposits and many more crucial account functions.
The RCI Share Your Vacation™ option allows users to capture pictures, videos, audio or notes from their vacation and easily share those experiences with family and friends via email, Facebook and Twitter.
After content is captured, a simple sync process collects vacation memories in an online album experience where users can log-in, view and share their vacation experiences.
The RCI TV feature available in the application allows users to view and share location-specific videos, each highlighting the activities and characteristics unique to that vacation destination.
Endless Vacation® magazine is now an app for the iPad®! Our very first issue for the iPad® is packed with cool extras, including videos, photo galleries, panoramas and interactive maps.
The RCI mobile application now features TripAdvisorTM ratings often used by RCI Members while shopping for their next vacation.
Our latest upgrade includes the following features:
- Biometric Recognition (Fingerprint/Touch ID)
- Optimized Search Functionality & RCI Affiliated Resort Directory
- Engaging Navigation and Enhanced User Interface
- Account Notifications
- Persistent Log-in (Remain logged in throughout your journey: search, shop, book!)
- Personalized My Account Dashboard for Points & Weeks Exchange
- In-app Feedback sent directly to RCI
- Location-based Geo Tagging
Our latest upgrade included the link to download the new redesigned RCI Member App from the App Store as this application will be decommissioned on October 8
- Various bug fixes and improvements
This update to the app provides:
· Quick tutorial to help you understand the experience and navigation
· Access to the same resort directory used on rci.com
· Access to our endless content (articles, videos and related content)
· Improved and simplified navigation
· Ability to compare resorts
· Ability to add resorts to your favorites list to view later
· Access to time and weather for a selected region
· An interactive map
· Local restaurants, attractions and events in surrounding areas
· Social sharing
In addition you can now use our enhanced browsing capabilities and browse by experience or destination to help with your search. These are just a few of the things we’ve added to the app and plan on doing more to improve your experience. We hope you enjoy the changes. Please take a few minutes to review our app.
- Various bug fixes
* Improved user interface for easier browsing on Share Your Vacation
* Updated Resort Directory map features on iPad for better user interaction
* Various bug fixes
- Performance and stability enhancements for iPad users
- Bug fixes
- 39.2 MB
- Update Date:
- RCI, LLC
Safe to Download