FREE: Try 33 books, 20 songs, play the train games and use the 450+ word dictionary for FREE.
Grand Prize Winner of the 2015 Technology and Reading Award, International Literacy Association.
"No other app is as specifically tailored to the needs of beginning readers." KinderTown.com
"Beautifully designed storybooks and related games that teach foundational reading": Appolicious.com
"A vast selection of mini books to help kids reach reading independence" Geeks With Juniors.
Access the whole library of over 300 books with a FREE trial for 30 days when you sign up for an auto-renewing subscription. Choose $1.99/month; 6.99 for 6 months or 9.99 for a year! (U.S. Dollars) All subscriptions are renewing. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Safe for Kids: The Learning Station is a Proud Member of Moms With Apps and the Know What's Inside Program.
Kid tested and parent/teacher approved. We are ad-free and take our users privacy seriously.
* Listen, read and record books at 3 different beginning reading levels.
* Professional narration: American English. All books can be recorded by users.
* Play the train game after every book.
* 450+ word integrated dictionary
* 20 free song books
* Unlimited user accounts
* Powerful reporting tools
Books Kids CAN Read. Books Kids LOVE to Read.
Leveled books on numbers, colors, animals, shapes, and science help build the foundational knowledge kids need to succeed in school.
Keep in Touch
We welcome your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
How the Reading Train Works-
* Free users can read/listen/record the first book in every unit, (33 books in all), play the train game, use the integrated 450+ word dictionary, and listen to 20 song books.
* Subscribers get access to all 300+ books, with new books added regularly.
* To access our entire library of books, FREE for the first month, choose an automatically renewing subscription for $1.99/one month; $6.99/six months; 9.99/twelve months. (U.S. Dollars)
* After subscribing, you may need to touch the "Restore" button on the "buy" screen where you purchased the subscription. (You will not be charged again.)
* The service can be shared with additional iPads you own.
* Your subscription is for your iTunes account and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase (subscribing is optional and in a parent-only section of the app).
* Your Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings- Manage Subscriptions.
* No refunds for unused portions of the current subscription are allowed during active subscription period.
* For help or additional information please contact us at http://www.readingtrain.org/contact/ or send an email to email@example.com
* Not compatible with iPad 1.
- 570.1 MB
- Release Date:
- The Learning Station, LLC
Safe to Download