- Sermon notes have never been this convenient! With a single button you will access the current sermon and from there you can take notes on any note or verse and then email the notes when you are done
- Full social integration makes it simple to stay up to date with Real Church's current events
- Access podcasts of sermons and videos from the app
- If you are running iOS7+ on your device then you can toggle between the original theme and the iOS7 theme from your device's Settings app.
- Added stability when opening the Sermons section if content is still loading on iOS 13.
- Improved video playback on iOS 13 from the Sermon section banner.
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations.
- Optimizes the Real Church app for iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
- Corrects a very rare issue that could occur if you denied the app access to your location and then tried to get directions.
- A Submit Prayer Request button has been added to the More section.
- Video and Sermon Notes can now be included with an audio sermon in the Sermons section. When viewing the details for a specific sermon, a Watch and Notes button will be present if there are notes or if there is a video for the sermon.
- A new audio player has been added to the app. An equalizer will appear at the bottom of every screen if you are listening to a sermon. Touching the equalizer will return you to the sermon you are listening to.
- Audio sermons can now be downloaded to the app for listening offline. To download a sermon, view the details for a specific sermon and you will see a download button next to the "Listen to Audio" button. Once a message is downloaded, the app will automatically use the downloaded version whenever you listen the the sermon.
- Quick Actions have been added for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus! Now you can access the Calendar, Sermon Notes, Audio Sermons, and the Reading Plan directly from the app icon on your home screen!
- Some users were experiencing issues with the Reading Plan when running iOS 9.2 on their device. This update fixes the issue.
- Many elements in the UI have been changed. Most noticeable are the tab icons, buttons in the top Navigation Bar, and dividers for lists.
- When taking a note, the window that appears now has a Delete button and looks slightly different
- After saving a note, an icon appears next to the section that you took the note in to indicate a note is there
- The Info page has been redesigned and now has icons indicating what each button is for
- Now you can share podcasts over social media or email. Simply click the share button in the navigation bar when viewing any podcast.
- The interface for taking a sermon note has been updated to include a Delete button so that you can easily clear a note if you want to (iPhone only).
- An "Information" button has been added to the Calendar. Pressing the button will display any additional details for the event.
- The banner displayed when viewing a specific sermon series has been redesigned on iPad (iPhone did not require an update since the image fits the screen fine).
- The Google Calendar API has been updated to version 3 since version 2 has been deprecated and will no longer be supported starting in November.
- Real Church can now begin Reading Challenges at any time. If a Reading Challenge has begun on the day that you open the app then right after opening the app a message will appear letting you know the name of the challenge and the number of days it will last.
- Stats are included with the Reading Plan. When viewing the main Reading Plan tab, press the Stats button in the top right corner of the screen and you will be presented with your Reading Plan progress which includes Consecutive Days, Weeks, and Months, as well as Total Days, Weeks, Months, and Years that you have completed a daily reading plan.
- The bottom right space of the Stats page will remain blank until there is a challenge or you have completed at least one challenge. If a challenge is active then this slot will show your progress. If you have completed at least one challenge and no challenge is active then this will show how many challenges you have completed.
- The Reading Plan is divided into Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs. Every day there will be a passage from each of these sections.
NOTE: The Vimeo page, which used to be located where the Reading Plan tab now is, can be found in a button on the info page.
- A new Calendar Tab has been added to the app. Now you can view all of the events going on at Real Church and even add them to your device calendar or get directions (if an address has been included for that event).
- Before update 1.02, the sermon podcasts would not display until the series artwork was loaded. Now the sermons load with a placeholder image so you can access the podcasts much faster on a slow connection.
- When selecting a podcast to listen to, the app now loads the podcast differently which should help loading go faster and also decrease the chances of having a podcast fail to load.
- 30.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Real Church (OH)
Safe to Download