Get to the point: start with Cash Flow and ROI/Future Value then add as much detail as you require to complete the analysis to support your decision.
Analyze -> Purchase -> Manage -> Valuation -> Sell
• GETTING IN - planning the purchase
- calculate the Cash Flow & periodic Return on Investment
- track ownership performance, KPIs, etc.
- Report profit/loss and key performance indicators
- Report financial data directly related to the purchase
- Report all for individual ownership or as an optional partnership
- Report all in optional dual currencies
• GETTING OUT - timing the resale
- project Future Value (using several methods)
- project final Return on Investment (ROI) for your property
FREE VERSION: add ONE property and test the cash flow functions. Evaluate the entire app using the TWO SAMPLE PROPERTIES.
PAID VERSION: add, save and report on all your own properties, using all the functions you reviewed using the two sample properties.
Visit sentravest.com for the comprehensive USER MANUAL (also in-app), VIDEO TUTORIALS, sample REPORTS and much more.
KEY FUNCTIONS and REPORTS:
1. CASH FLOW 1 - Pre-Purchase “What-If” Scenario Testing
Enter fundamental data associated with an investment property and begin scenario testing for positive cash flow. Set your own comfort threshold on a property-by-property basis. Add additional expenses as they become known, update your expected rental revenues, and continuously check the impact on cash flow using the detailed pop-up CHECK CASH FLOW.
Automatically generate/share the corresponding Viability Report.
2. CASH FLOW 2 - Post Purchase Forecasting and Profit/Loss Reporting
Enter more detailed data associated with the purchase of an investment property and continue scenario testing for positive cash flow. Add purchase adjustments, fees, taxes, and other charges as they become known, update your expected rental revenues, and continuously check the impact on cash flow using the detailed pop-up CHECK CASH FLOW.
Automatically generate/share the corresponding Purchase Report and the Profit/Loss & Income Statement.
3. PROJECTED FUTURE VALUE & ROI - “What-If” Scenario Testing for Eventual Sale
Easily and automatically project THREE potential future values of your investment property. Real Estate Investor will consider appreciation rates, current and target capitalization (CAP) rates, planned rent increases and the effect of inflation on expenses to automatically generate three future valuations.
You can scenario-test your future valuation by modifying key information and continuously checking all three calculations for future value and return on investment (ROI) using the comprehensive pop-up CHECK PROJECTED RETURN.
You can include information on capital gains treatment and other factors (future fees, commissions, etc.) to support your best options for profitability:
• buy-and-hold for revenue
• timing of a longer-term sale
• a short-term flip
Automatically generate/share the corresponding Valuation Report and the Self/Partners Performance Report.
4. PARTNERSHIP REPORTING Option
You may be an individual investor or in a group of investors. For a sole investor, Real Estate Investor will report accordingly. For a group of investors in a given property, all reports will include a pro rata break-down of all costs, expenses, and returns.
5. DUAL CURRENCY REPORTING Option
You may be purchasing a property in another currency. Real Estate Investor provides the option to report all calculations and generate reports in dual currencies based on the exchange rate you provide.
6. IN-APP REPORTING and FORMAL REPORTING for each report:
• Viability Summary
• Purchase Report
• Detailed Profit/Loss Statement
• Valuation Projection and Future Sales Analysis
• Self/Partners Performance Report
• Mortgage Payment Alternatives
- 10.9 MB
- Update Date:
- SENTRAVEST PUBLISHING INC.
Safe to Download