You can use RECalc to calculate the Monthly Payment, Term, Interest Rate or Loan Amount for a loan, as well as standard mathematical calculations as you would in any other calculator. Once you modify any of the Calculation variables you can re-calculate any of the other values. You can also figure in Annual Property Tax, Homeowner's Insurance and Mortgage Insurance, as well as a Down Payment amount/percentage.
RECalc supports semi-annual compounding (Canadian Amortization) in addition to normal monthly compounding. With a click, you can display the complete Loan Summary and Amortization Table for your calculation. You can also email this to your desktop or save the loan for future use.
Whether you're a real estate professional, mortgage broker, first time home buyer or looking to refinance, you can have RECalc easily accessible on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Other miscellaneous fixes & improvements
iOS 11 support
Minor bug fixes and enhancements
- Other bug fixes
iPhone 5 screen support
Use in-app Mail Composer
Send HTML formatted email
- Prevent saving a loan without a name.
- Fixed issue with entering percentage values for Tax, Ins and Down Payment.
- Changed icon of Amortization View button to arrow.
- Ability to save loans.
- Added index along the right side of Amortization Table, to jump/scroll to a particular year.
- iPhone OS 3.0 compatibility.
- 15.7 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download