1. A regular wake and sleep time each day, achieved gradually over six weeks;
2. An alarm clock that triggers fun activities designed to get you up and out of bed;
3. Increasing your exposure to daylight early in the day, to help reset your body clock; and,
4. Encouraging you to increase physical activity, especially within two hours of waking up.
Establishing a good sleep/wake routine that includes regular exercise and early daylight exposure will help improve your mood, energy and general health and wellbeing as well as helping you sleep better at night.
• Receive practical tips to improve your sleep/wake routine and wellbeing
• Get daily reports to track your mood, energy, exercise and sleep
• View graphs to help monitor your progress
Recharge asks a few simple questions to set your personalised program goals. Simply answer a few questions about your mood, energy, exercise and sleep, to receive a daily report that will show you which goals you’ve met each day. Your progress tracker will help you see the relationship between your mood, energy, exercise and sleep over the six-week program.
• Morning check in: Rate your sleep quality and note the time you went to bed
• Afternoon check in: Rate your mood and energy (plus get a bonus tip)
• Night check in: Log the amount and intensity of exercise you’ve done today
Simply click on one of the helpful tips provided in the Recharge app to view the Wellbeing guide. This is a collection of simple, practical and evidence-based tips on sleep and how it affects your body, diet, exercise, energy, mood and more.
---Not recommended for shift workers---
At this stage, Recharge is not suitable for shift workers – especially people working on rotating rosters, as it's difficult to establish a regular sleeping pattern.
Recharge is the result of a collaboration between ReachOut Australia, The University of Sydney’s Brain & Mind Research Institute, Inspire Ireland Foundation and the Young and Well Cooperative Research Centre.
The advice, information and activities within the Recharge app and Wellbeing guide are for educational purposes only. It is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If you find that the app is not helping improve your sleep, general health and wellbeing, or your situation has worsened, see a doctor. By downloading this app, you agree to the terms and conditions provided at http://recharge.youngandwellcrc.org.au/terms
- Minor copy changes
- Minor copy changes
- Personalised health and wellbeing feedback during setup
- Improved personalisation of wake up goals
- Improved graphs that display recommended amount of sleep and optimal wake times
- Additional Wellbeing Guide items
- Bug fixes and enhancements
- 34.2 MB
- Release Date:
- ReachOut Australia
Safe to Download