Accolades for RelationShapes:
• SIIA CODiE Awards Finalist, Best PreK / Early Childhood Learning Solution (2017)
• Parents’ Choice Gold Award Winner & Parents’ Choice Awards® epic™ LIST (2017)
• Common Sense Media “Best Of” Lists: Best Geometry Games, Apps, and Websites for Kids; Multiplayer Apps; Top Puzzle Apps & Must-Have Apps for Family Travel (2017)
• Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice (2016)
• Teachers with Apps Certified Digital Product, and Best Play & Learn Apps (2016)
• App Store, New Apps We Love (RelationShapes for iPad, 2016)
RelationShapes offers two interrelated areas that invite children to play and replay:
Match It – Exploration and discovery have free reign as children manipulate abstract and figurative shape combinations to make a match – any way they choose!
Picture It – Creativity and delight abound as children use their imagination to personalize their shape pictures with vivid accessories and backgrounds that add humor and context.
RelationShapes is designed with young learners and their grown-ups in mind.
Key Features for Families & Educators:
• Share the experience: Four user profiles included with each app download
• Level up: Eight levels of increasingly challenging activities promote flexible thinking and creativity
• Play together: Collaborate and cooperate via the split-screen design and multi-touch capability
• Play flexibly: Use at home or in the classroom for independent play, paired learning, center time, or small group instruction
• Monitor progress: View the skills children learn and practice as they progress through each level
• Collect creations: Save and review children’s pictures in the gallery
• Extend beyond the screen: Connect digital and real world play and learning with six printable Extended Learning resources
Children will practice and further develop their fine motor skills while playing RelationShapes. Devices with larger screens will offer the most optimal user experience.
We take your privacy very seriously. The app does not include third party advertising, does not collect children’s personally identifying information, and all content created in the app stays on the device.
• Updated parental gate
• Various grown-ups area text updates and modifications
• Minor bug fix in “Picture It” section of the app
• Improved picture quality in the gallery
- 132.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Vizuvizu LLC
Safe to Download