- If you watch on your computer
- If you use Chrome
Then Remote for YouTube is for you.
It's incredibly easy to set up - you can control any computer.
It is perfect for your media center, or if you plug your computer into a TV or Projector.
You get all the controls you expect; Play Pause, Seeking, Volume, Fullscreen, plus you can browse on your iDevice.
Browse anything on YouTube and when you find what you want to watch - just click play. It will start playing on your computer as if by magic :)
-Any Windows, Mac or ChromeBook device running a current version of Chrome
Please note: Hobbyist Software is not in any way affiliated to - or endorsed by YouTube or any of the other streaming sites.
We just built a remote and browser extension which allows you to control their website from your iDevice.
Remote for YouTube is supported through an auto-renewing subscription which you can choose to purchase within the app.
• The subscription is called 'Full Control'
• It is a monthly subscription. It lets you use the server which connects your iDevice with the computer you are controlling. If you subscribe, then you will be able to use all commands including browsing for an unlimited number of devices.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- 69.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Hobbyist Software Limited
Safe to Download