Take the train or bus to get to school or work? Schedules are available in Rengo.
If you prefer cycling or car sharing, find availability in real time.
Consultating theoretical schedules does not require internet connection because the data is integrated into the application.
However, you will need a connection to update schedules and access to real-time services.
- Upcoming departures nearby (tram, bus, train...)
- Tables of departures / arrivals at the station and airport (tracks, delays, cancellations...).
- Transit routes.
- Availability of bicycles (bikes and slots).
- Availability of car parks and car sharing stations.
- Transports news, lines disruptions.
- Theoretical schedules (tram, bus, boat...).
- Interactive map of the stops with routes of transport lines.
- Reminder service prior to departure. Programmable up to 2 hours before departure.
Be calm and protect the environment with Rengo and alternative transports.
Taking a bus consumes 7 times less energy per person than your car. Think about it!
Providing real-time services and some data may vary depending on services coverage areas.
- Bug fixes
- Realtime services are now secured
- New reminders UI
- Bug fixes
- Some UI refinements
- Daylight time fix
- Some UI updates
- iOS 7 support
- Multiple transit agencies support
- UI refresh
- Bug fixes and enhancements
Tip: to display the menu on any screen, swipe right on navigation bar or content (except on Map).
User support in the app, on our Facebook fan page and on Twitter @rengoapp.
- New interface
- App is faster
- New update system
- iPhone 5 support
- New Home screen
- New Alerts/News screen
- Alerts display on each Lines
- Destination filter on Schedule list
- Search bar on Map
- 15.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Benoit Deldicque
- In-App Purchases:
Ads free version $0.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it