PLEASE NOTE: This app is only for use by and should only be installed by Verizon Connect customers with a Logbook login.
This app requires a Verizon Connect REVEAL vehicle tracking system account with Logbook vehicle hardware and features enabled and a valid username and password.
Not sure if are using Verizon Connect REVEAL? Contact our support team at 866-227-1100.
Not a Verizon Connect customer yet? Contact us to find out more. US: 866-844-2235
Verizon Connect REVEAL Logbook ELD Edition removes the busywork from hours of service paper processing and keeps you fully compliant with FMCSA regulations for any type of vehicle. Managers have visibility into HOS tracking for any one of their tractor-trailers, box trucks, buses or pick-ups with hitch trailers within their fleet.
REVEAL Logbook seamlessly tracks HOS information by getting the vehicle information through the engine, directly to the REVEAL Logbook mobile application. Real-time HOS non-driving events can also be captured in near real time, even when away from the vehicle.
Drivers log into the app and start tracking their hours of service with limited interaction required.
While REVEAL Logbook ELD Edition remains compliant without the device being connected, data plans are recommended to be able to utilize all the functionality and report data in real-time to the back-office.
● Future-proof hours of service compliance
* Automatic software updates keep you compliant for future regulation changes
* ELD Map-21 Compliant
* Data retained for minimum period of time required by law
● New features introduced to support the ELD Mandate
* Personal Use and Yard Moves special driving conditions
* Electronic signing of logs and certification workflow
* Data plan optional
- Our tracking units send HOS data from your mobile devices back to the REVEAL system when connected to Wi-Fi, personal hotspot or over cellular data connection.
- Even when Away from Vehicle, HOS tracking is stored on the app and can be updated to REVEAL.
● Works with any type of vehicle
* Supports Property-carrying FMCSA regulations
* Supports Passenger-carrying FMCSA regulations
* Supports other Rule types:
- Texas, California, Canada, Short Haul and Oilfield
* Variety of fleet sizes
- Small, medium, and heavy duty vehicle compatibility
● Make a stress-free transition to electronic logs, with an intuitive interface for office staff and an easy to use app for drivers
* Mobile App designed and tested for drivers
* Minimize down-time due to training and change management
* Keep drivers and office staff on the same page with real-time visibility into hours of service status
* Easy set up and roll-out for drivers’ rulesets
● Stay ahead of potential problems
* Mobile DVIR inspection report submission help you stay ahead of repairs no matter where your drivers are
- Bug and Crash fixes
- Bug fixes
- New feedback system
- Mileage calculation fix
- Crash Fixes
- App crashes and freezing issues
- Fix for multiple statuses within the same minute
- Mileage Calculation fixes
Status Repeating issue resolved.
Some more Bug Fixes.
- Remaining Time will now appear on the Detailed View in the Driving Lock Screen if it has been selected in the Dashboard View
- ECM pop-up improvement on shutdown
- Bluetooth Connection improvement
- iOS Shutdown Behaviour
- Intercom Integration
- Bug Fixes: Crashes
- Bluetooth Updates
- Cycle on Duty Changes
- VIN change, pull from Reveal when unavailable from Truck;
- Ability to inform users of latest release to download.
- Feature updates - validation of fields for ELD drivers
- IOS APP Crashes
- 30 Minute break countdown now show in seconds for the last 1 minute
- Odometer and Engine Hours are not pulling data correctly in the Report
- Driving was switching to auto on duty while the car stopped
- UI logout button not working correctly when pressed to open logout window
- HOS Violations are currently randomly being generated. This was a bug in the system that has now been fixed.
- ELD Manufacturer will appear as Verizon Connect on pdf report
- Issue with differences between driver log report and App with miles.
- Re-Brand Login to Verizon Connect Logo
- Disable Lockout and Login on the 30 Minutes
- New Training video in 'More' section - Training option
- Redesign of 'More' Page.
- Updates to reflect Verizon Connect rebrand
- 81.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Verizon Connect Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it