The RiggingCalc App is not a substitute for a written rigging plan in accordance with ANSI/ASSE A10.48.
Sign up for an account at www.RiggingCalc.com to produce rigging plans, verify equipment capacities, and more. Additional features provided at www.RiggingCalc.com include the following:
• RiggingCalc is the only rigging plan generator accepted by all major tower owners including Crown Castle.
• RiggingCalc provides a consistent format for all rigging plan submittals allowing for efficient training and review.
• Crown requires written Class 1 Rigging Plan Deliverable. RiggingCalc has worked with Crown to generate the new one-page Rigging Plan Deliverable when Class 1 is selected, and Crown Castle is the tower owner.
• User specific equipment and personnel databases. Enter the information once and it is available from dropdown fields for quick input in the future.
• RiggingCalc is the only force calculator that has all four A10.48 ANSI/ASSE typical rigging configurations.
• RiggingCalc is the only force calculator that allows for 2-parting and 3-parting the load and the inclusion of friction.
• Rigging Plans are saved to your online account; you always have access to them.
• Forms and tools for lifts requiring gin poles, helicopters, and cranes.
• Training videos and tool tips for plan completion, code references, and guidance.
• Free access to support at 877.RIG.CALC and email@example.com.
- 37.4 MB
- Update Date:
- RiggingCalc, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it