The concept is simple: one question per day on performance issues delivered to your smartphone, with accumulative APS-wide results available immediately. It’ll help you think through what’s important to you about your job, and may even make you better at it. It’s a simple approach to a complex topic. It’s built on the idea that a productive dialogue begins with a good question. It’s a commitment of less than 1 minute a day.
Ever wondered what drives you in the workplace? What about your friends and colleagues? Is your employer as good as it gets in the Commonwealth Government? Curious why some managers make their teams hum, and others can’t even get people to turn up? Want to be better at your job? Ripple will help you work it all out.
How do I use Ripple?
1. Download and register with your APS email address.
2. Everyday you’ll receive a notification on your phone to let you know there’s a new question.
3. Answer the question. You’ve got 24 hours to do this. Remember, if you don’t answer the question within 24 hours, you won’t get to see the results for your agency and the rest of the APS.
4. Compare results and track progress.
5. Think about what it means for you and your job. Talk about it. Do things differently if you feel motivated.
6. Got to #2. Rinse, repeat.
- Fixed question count
- Fixed Free Text chart bug
- 33.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Australian Public Service Commision
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it