Interested in technology? Want to learn how to make a mobile app? Keen to become a published author? Keen to try all this in the real world?
Groups of rangatahi Māori in West Auckland New Zealand answered this call in April 2018.
They worked in a small team, alongside hi-tech company Kiwa Digital, to develop and create their own app.
The team became,
* the Creative Directors who design and plan the app
* the Story Writers who tell their story, in their own voice
* the Design Experts who direct illustration, animation and music
* the Audio Engineers who record the voices,
* the Production Managers who build the app, and
* the Marketing Managers who promote the app.
Check out their video to meet the teams.
The initiative is part of a programme for youth developed by Te Whānau o Waipareira Trust . The Trust has provided services for over 25 years to the wider West Auckland community in New Zealand bringing together health, social, justice and education services. It is now leading successful generational change for urban Māori whānau ( families. )
- Read-to-me and read-it-myself options
- Record your narration
- Animation and sound effects
- A child-friendly user interface
- Background music that can be turned on and off
This digital book contains text and audio in the following languages English, Te Reo Māori
Contact us: email@example.com
KIWA® is the world’s leading production house for experiential digital books. We partner with publishers and other content owners, using our patented technology to bring content to life in revolutionary new digital formats that deepen your child’s engagement and understanding.
Check out our website: www.kiwadigital.com
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KiwaDigital
- 144.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Kiwa Digital Limited
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it