This app is designed to assist doctor's with the assessment of ovarian cancer.
This app is sponsored by the website http://jcsp.sa.com.
jcsp.sa.com - Jeddah Cervical Screening Program is an organization that assist doctors with their patient care.
This program promotes routine screening for cervical cancer with HPV testing for all women above age of 30 years who have been married for at least three years.
The screening pathways involve the following steps:
- Ensuring optimal quality of HPV testing and Pap smear by adequate training of HPV test and Pap smear takers.
- Ensuring optimal quality of test reading through a quality assurance program for laboratories.
- Ensuring appropriate follow–up of HPV test and abnormal Pap smears through management and guidelines.
- Providing an efficient system for notifying results to women.
- Provide recall and reminder systems to ensure adequate follow-up of women with screen-detected abnormalities.
- Maintaining women's participation by encouraging providers to setup reminder systems, and developing cervical screening registers and national cancer data.
- 17.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Anthony Castro
Safe to Download