Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
Thoroughly revised and updated, this wildly popular and highly respected tool gives access to more of the commonly-used, but rarely memorized clinical information that is needed by nurses and students. This latest update is based on the 4th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
RNotes®: Nurse's Clinical Pocket Guide, is the preferred tool by nursing educators and students for quick reference of practical, must-know information, needed to deliver safe and effective health care in both hospital and home settings.
- NEW Added! 'Nursing Alerts' that highlights critical safety information
- NEW Added! SBAR Communication Technique
- NEW Added! Coverage of wound cultures - condom catheters - assessment overview - sepsis - intravenous access - intravenous continuous infusion - intravenous intermittent infusion
- UPDATED & ENHANCED! Patient safety information - techniques and equipment for medication administration - geriatric content
- NCLEX tips, highlighted throughout, makes it perfect for those preparing for the licensure exam
- HIPAA-and OSHA- compliant
- Interventions and patient education information for the most common conditions
- Coverage of life span considerations as well as complications and emergencies associated with pregnancy and delivery
- Tools for thorough general assessment of the adult patient
- ACLS resuscitation procedures as well as pediatric and neonatal advanced life support information
- Coverage of tracheostomies, bladder scanners, arterial punctures for blood gas analysis, and documentation
- The basics of 12-lead interpretation tailored to nurses with little or no 12-lead experience
- Focus on symptom and patient presentation rather than medical diagnosis
- A more organized assessment approach, focusing on the adult patient with new documentation points - organized by systems
- Updated and expanded coverage of diseases and disorders section, geriatric assessment, pediatric dosages, now included with emergency assessment and selected drugs
- Reorganization of eight sections allow for more intuitive navigation
- Includes 6 built-in medical calculators which assist in making clinical decisions
Based on: 4th Edition
Author: Ehren Myers, RN
Publisher: F. A. Davis Company
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
- 63.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
Safe to Download