With the click of a button, Rose-Hulman faculty, staff and students can leverage the Rose-Hulman app to access news, events and commonly used resources including:
• Course information
• Policies and forms
• The campus library catalog
• Registration information
• Schedule lookup
• Bulletin board announcements
• And so much more!
Visitors can also access frequently used phone numbers to campus offices and a campus map, anytime and anywhere.
No more logins!
With the Rose-Hulman app, faculty, staff and students with active Rose-Hulman credentials only need to authenticate once upon downloading the app. After the initial login process, users will be able to access all internal news, events and resources without being prompted to login continuously. As the Rose-Hulman campus information-sharing process includes sending emails with links to internal information, individuals will now be able to follow links within their email directing them to the content without repeatedly entering their network credentials. No more typing in your credentials upwards of three times every visit. This new process significantly improves the end user experience, and as such, is one of the app’s greatest benefits. Rose-Hulman app users, rejoice! You are going to love this feature – available only through the app!
Stay in the know
Faculty, staff and students at Rose-Hulman – who spend the majority of their day instructing or attending class or lab and are often accessing needed internal information from their mobile devices – now have a whole new way to stay in the loop!
With full access to the campus newsfeed and event calendar, the Rose-Hulman app will help individuals on the go stay informed of – and share – the latest news and events around campus.
Now, faculty, staff and students (71 percent of whom access internal resources on an Apple device!) can receive news and event alerts through the utilization of native push notifications. With this feature, individuals will be notified when a new event or news article is published on the campus’ intranet. This highly sought-after feature provides campus users with the ‘push’ of information they desire! Users will not only be updated with information in real time, but with a single click they’ll be directed to the information directly within the app.
Users will also have access to the popular Bulletin Board, including a virtual lost and found, within the app.
Additional unique features
• A campus phone directory – Frequently used campus phone numbers, which can be dialed directly from the iPhone, and are also available offline – a vital crisis management tool for the campus that makes it possible for individuals without an active connection to access key campus contacts in the event of an emergency or network outage.
• A campus map – With Rose-Hulman operating on the quarter system, course schedules change frequently. The map is a commonly-used internal tool that can also be accessed within the app, even if users are offline! Students on campus who have phone providers from all around the world, which can have delays in responsiveness to campus networks, will appreciate this unique feature!
Whether you’re a visitor wanting to know more, or a current student, faculty or staff member, the Rose-Hulman app will help keep you connected with the campus!
- 31.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Safe to Download