How to play:
Rotate the board with your finger to move the blocks. After each rotation, the blocks on top will fall to the bottom. You can rotate the board either clockwise or counter-clockwise.
- Moving Block - a block that moves as you rotate the board.
- Solid Block - a block that doesn't move as you rotate the board.
- Phantom Block - same as a solid block with the exception that moving blocks can pass through the phantom blocks. Once the move is complete, the phantom blocks that have been passed will become solid.
- Finish Spot - comes in a variety of colors that match moving blocks. Position a moving block of the same color on the finish spot in order to win. If multiple finish spots are present then all of them need to have a matching moving block on top to win.
- Think carefully about each move. Don't just randomly rotate the board. Chances are that you won't get that perfect score if you do.
- Make sure to use surrounding blocks to your advantage.
- Use other moving blocks to help you beat the level.
As you progress through the game, the levels will become more challenging and will require more than just randomly rotating the board. If you feel like you need that mental stimulation that you get from puzzle games then try Rotate Blocks today!
- 54.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Pixel Dreamland
Safe to Download