To take advantage of Ruby for iPhone, you must be a current customer of Ruby's live virtual receptionist service and have a Ruby username and password. If you are a current Ruby customer and need assistance logging in, please contact 866-611-7829 or email@example.com.
- Check messages and voicemails, chats and texts.
- Make calls and text from your Ruby hosted business number.
- Update your call handling with Status.
- View company details and usage.
- Create Ruby Contacts and receptionists will have those details handy when that contact calls.
- Easily hold your calls and view recent call activity using Ruby’s Apple Watch app.
There is also a new 1600 character alert for any text messages that are over the allowed telephony limit. No more Moby Dick novels sent via text!
Not seeing a pencil? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check your permissions. We’re here to help you!
We're releasing a little present to you early. Keep unwanted callers and creatures like Krampus from reaching you with our brand new feature - Talk Block.
Block a caller ID from a call's detail screen by tapping "Block" from the top action items or tap the dots from Home in the top right to see "More" and
take stock of your Blocked Callers list. Here you can add, remove or search your unwanted callers. Search by Name, Company or Phone Number then edit
that contact. Once blocked, this caller ID will be unable to reach your line.
Enjoy. Just be sure not to block Santa.
While we haven’t changed on the inside, it was time to update our look! We’re on a first name basis now—Ruby—and we’d love to show you our new brand!
When you download the latest version of the App, you are going to notice an all new look & feel. This includes (but is not limited to):
- A fresh new Ruby app logo on your phones home screen!
- New look & feel throughout!
- New icons!
- All new colors and fonts
- A more streamlined way to record voicemails
- Various bug fixes
Learn more about our new look on our blog over at https://www.ruby.com/movingthedial/, or check it out for yourself on our site at https://www.ruby.com/!
- Unread activity count now goes back 3 months (if we had a time machine we could go back even further)
- Removed a button that just didn't work #konmari
- Stopping a recorded voicemail greeting now resets the timestamp
- Didn't give us access to your contacts? We won't hold it against you and we won't show you a blank screen either
- Trying to call your buddy back but he has an extension? This doesn't crash the app anymore. We'll just call their main line for you instead.
- 3D touch doesn't crash if you're not logged in. We'll take you to login now.
- Got a new text but already have the app open? We'll let you know that too.
- Trying some fancy filters on the Activity page - we gotchu boo
- Cute little notif dot for texts doesn't disappear anymore
- Swipe to archive in Archive page "Select All" state works! hallelujah
- "We love getting it right," screen works like a charm. This one fixed itself if I remember correctly.
Just like Backstreet - payment information and processing is back! Jump to the More screen to see payment information for your account and manage options on file. We appreciate your patience as we upgraded this system. Have anything else for us? Let us know.
We have some small bugs to squish with this release. Sometimes phone numbers would go missing from certain forms - so we found them for you. Or the Play button on voicemail might need a nudge - so we fixed that too. If you have any questions or other bugs you've noticed please feel free to contact us.
We've got some updates to share with you. Some we hope you like and some we hope you LOVE (because we certainly do).
The big one is STATUS! This got a mighty fine upgrade to its UI.
Are you tired of scrolling through a laundry list of options? Are you sick of telling us where you are or are not? Well no more. We've made those options more dynamic so setting a custom status is now just as easy as tapping "Hold my calls."
When you decide to make a New Status we'll default your options to "Not taking calls, until further notice." If you'd like to add a little spice to that simple dish then give "Anything Else?" a tap and you're free to tell us a few more things about where you are, and how you'd like us to handle your calls. Did you select "Taking calls" instead? Tell us where to reach you and if there's anyone we shouldn't connect if they happen to be bothering you that day. #aggressivesalescallsamiright
We've added In-app messaging so you can stay current on all the Ruby haps like holiday closures, new feature updates, and when the next Space Kitten Pizza Party is so you can plan your own.
A small design upgrade to our Login, Status, and Activity pages. If you notice the difference then 10 points to Hufflepuff for you.
Some bugs were squashed too. If you had a favorite bug that's now gone - yippee! If you find a new bug, let us know! email@example.com
- Adds new 3D Touch option allowing a status to be set until further notice.
- Bug fixes.
- New design for call detail page actions.
- Bug fixes.
- Improvements to the loading screen.
- New messaging for connection errors.
- Removal of loading spinner from Home and Activity Pages.
- Bug Fixes.
- 45.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Ruby Receptionists
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it