RxTx mobile content is downloaded directly to the device providing Canadian clinicians with quick access no matter where they are, with or without internet connection. Used by physicians, pharmacists, nurses, nurse practitioners, dentists, dental hygienists, students and other health care professionals.
•Contact Us page in Settings
•Subscription Information page in Settings
•Notification of expiration 7 days before your subscription expires
•Addition of Therapeutic Choices (CTC) content
•Addition of and Minor Ailments (CTMA) content
•Landscape mode capability for mobile phones (already capable for tablets)
•More intuitive navigation.
•No more separate applets to open; all searches happen on the main screen.
•Enhanced search function returns clearer, more concise results.
•Quick filters allow users to toggle between drug monographs, conditions and advisories from the same search return.
•Drug monographs have direct links to current Health Canada Advisories.
•Users can select content language to download (English only, French only or both) and can flip between English and French content without having to reset their language preference in the app or device.
• Fixes a problem with intra-document hyperlinks when running on iOS 11
•Improved search result algorithms
•Improved navigation to quickly drive to the desired drug information
• All updates will be performed in the background so users can continue to use the app while the updates are in progress
• Minor bug fixes
• General bug fixes
• Single Sign On, members can now use their CPhA credentials to access the app.
• App icons have been redesigned to align with CPhA’s product family.
• Toggling between French and English content within the app
• Customizable arrangement of icons and deletion of certain applets
• Addition of 2 calculators (Pneumonia Severity Index, Volume to Inject)
• Addition of Quit Smoking Applet
• Addition of Diabetes Applet
• iPhone 5 support
• Minor bug fixes.
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Improvements to calculator layout on iPad devices.
Calculator results can now be emailed to customers.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- bug fixes and performance enhancements
- 69.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA)
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it