SA Constitution, 1996, was approved by the Constitutional Court (CC) on 4 December 1996 and took effect on 4 February 1997.
The SA Constitution is the supreme law of the land. No other South African Law or Legislation or government action can supersede the provisions of the SA Constitution.
Constitution of South Africa
Amendments to the SA Constitution
Previous The Constitutions of the Republic of South Africa
1993 Interim SA Constitution
1983 (Tricameral) SA Constitution
The Constitution of South Africa It is totally free.
- Constitution of the Republic of South Africa Full Text
- Simple navigational flow
- Beautiful UI design and material design
- Completely easy to use Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act App
- Categories articles listing
- Day/Night Mode
- Offline database of Constitution of the Republic of South Africa .
- Constitution Act sharing with your friends and on social networks
- Favourites and read it later
- Recent reading log
- Customize font size
- Customize 12 themes
- Social app sharing, app rating & apps listing
- 17.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Ajaraie mohammed
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it