Educational and entertaining videos can help to keep the little wonders focused. But if you are a parent you know that leaving your child to browse the internet without any type of content filter is never a good idea. While there are a number of “child-safe” sites online, there’s always the risk that your child might stumble on something that you don’t want them to see even more so when there’s videos involved.
Safe Tube TV is an app that addresses this concern by providing parents with an easy to use to protect their children’s online activities. The app filters videos based on their content to guarantee that your child is never exposed to any offensive or explicit content while browsing videos on their iPhone or iPad.
Using Safe Tube TV allows you to effectively regulate the content your child views by giving you the ability to bookmark videos you consider safe for viewing and the ones you don’t. You can bookmark single videos and search results and add them to your block list to protect your child from accidentally viewing any of these videos.
The app also comes with a collection of pre-selected videos for children in different age groups. There are educational videos for toddlers aged 1-3, pre-school students aged 3-5 and for school aged children aged 5 and above. The videos are updated weekly so there’s always something new for your child to watch.
In addition to the video filtering options, the app also has a video timer which lets you set a time limit for video viewing. This encourages your child to take breaks while they’re watching videos and prevents them from being sedentary for extend periods of time. You can also remotely lock the app, view your child’s watching history and add language filters to your settings. e.g. You just need to turn on the lockout option via your iPhone if the little one refuse to let go the iPad. No more heartbreaking fighting.
*** Internet connection is required for streaming as this app won't work offline. For more tips, please visit our support sites and facebook...
- Fixed bookmarking issue.
- Fixed a bug that prevents parental gate from being locked.
- Renamed app to Safe Tube TV.
- Fixed a rare crash issue.
- Fixed kid mode protection failure when the bookmarked video is no longer available.
- Fixed the sidebar closed immaturely sometimes during editing.
- Fixed iCloud sync issue.
- Fixed crashes.
- Now you may empty the history quickly without blocking them.
- Fixed video thumbnails during bookmarking.
- Fixed playlist bookmark missing proper image.
- Fixed search result bookmark naming issue.
- Fixed missing "more" button in a long playlist.
- Fixed crashes.
- Fixed crashes
- Fixed preview function.
- Fixed bug that dismisses passcode lock when 0 key is touched.
- Fixed breaktime calculation bug after resuming from parent mode.
- Minor improvements.
- Fixed some keychain bugs.
- 14.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Idemfactor Solutions
Safe to Download