Safe-Passwords is a free password manager! You can store an unlimited number of passwords, logins and credit cards. You will be automatically logged into to all of your saved accounts. Your passwords will be protected with high level of encryption.
• Securely create and save all of your passwords with one click
• Automatically login to all of your accounts
• Access your passwords from your phone, tablet or computer
• Generate and use stronger passwords
• Maximum security with AES-256 bit encryption protecting your passwords
• Secure digital wallet to store your credit cards
• Only 1 master password to remember moving forward
• Secure password sharing
• Two-factor authentication
• Fixes for crashes (based on the data from bug-tracker).
If a user shares passwords with somebody and later updates his password they will get a message asking if the password update should be shared with the same users.
We added this as a number of e-commerce sites request that you update passwords every few weeks. This new feature will make sharing password updates among team members much easier as they will be informed if a password is updated.
• Two-factor authentication. Two-factor authentication "2FA" is one of the best things you can do to further secure your account. When activated Safe-Passwords 2FA will require a secondary code at login. This code can be sent to your smartphone via SMS, voice call or can be generated using the free Google Authenticator app. Adding this extra layer of security to your account helps ensure maximum security.
• Extensions. Change language from the settings menu to English, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
- Actualized imports from other passwords managers due to their recent versions
- Added new video as "help"
- Many fixes of layout problems
- 44.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Avanquest Software
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it