• 13108 character headwords
• 10000 stroke-order animations
• multiple font variations with archaic forms
• computer codes and paper dictionary references
• Unicode Consortium's UniHan information
• Enables kanji handwriting recognition interface
• Enables a stroke order practice/testing mini-app
• search on English, Japanese and kana phonetics
• real-time progressing look-up
• wildcard pattern searches -with * ?
• unique searching in triplicate
• spelling suggestions for English
• romaji pronunciations for headwords
• audio pronunciation of Japanese words and phrases
• automatic history
• Japanese Handwriting recognition
• support for search from other applications
• Hyperlinked cross-references to third-party dictionaries
• OS-independent app localization
• Bookmarks with folders and editable notations
• iPod, iPhone & iPad compatible "universal app"
• No internet connection required for most features
• Facebook, Twitter & Evernote posts.
• Full layout for definition emails and Evernote posts.
Try it and see for yourself the sleek performance on the powerful UniDict® engine and attractive display.
UniDict® is a custom dictionary engine that has outsold all other dictionary delivery engines on iOS devices. It is the best of breed for it's category providing users with a up to the minute features, a strong and robust structure and an intuitive design and navigation. All UniDict® applications are cross linked to create an ecosphere of reference tools and content.
- 754.5 MB
- Update Date:
- English Channel, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it