Keep your conversations private with the SaltIM Secure Communicator.
We offer ‘Peace of Mind’ for organisations who value their privacy, by giving them complete control and secure communications, to protect their trusted relationships and stay safe.
Salt Communications is the first company to provide a solution for encrypted communications between devices with extensive centralised control for the enterprise. SaltIM is the best armour enterprises have to protect trade secrets and other sensitive, strategic and proprietary information.
Constantly evolving interception technology means that the networks and services used by the phone to be compromised, allowing the information shared between vulnerable apps to be available to a sophisticated adversary.
Salt Communication’s rock-solid encryption framework together with its focus on mobile usability, deployment flexibility, and comprehensive control functions make it simple to strengthen and reinforce our client’s security posture.
Salt Communication's customers include; Defense & Security organisations, Law Firms, Large Oil & Gas companies, Financial Institutions; Wealth Management Firms and clients from other industries.
Salt Communications Key Features:
• Secure one-to-one and group chat
• End-to-end encryption of voice calls
• Multi-party secure conference calling
• Secure document attachments
• Closed user groups
• Message broadcasting feature
• On-premise installation options
• Message retention policies: self-destruct or on demand
• Screenshot protection
• Metadata management (multiple options)
• Full white-label capabilities
• Integration with DMS platforms
• Agnostic of all EMM/UEM products
For more information about Salt Communications and the services they offer contact email@example.com.
To gain access to the Salt Secure Communications platform and avail of a free trial, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Numerous UI improvements made to enhance the user experience
* Consistent colour treatment of message status icons
* Consistent colour treatment of message status icons.
* Additional group management capabilities
* Greater use of context menus throughout the application
* Improved message thread behaviour for image attachments in both landscape and portrait mode
* We send message burns to members who have left a group if they originally received it
* Audio will default to speaker when video call is started
* Added group chat photo change ICNs
* Tapping the Check Permissions button in the Settings now displays a brief message if everything is fine
* Updated the cell selection colours as it didn’t look right for dark background themes
* Minor performance improvements
Some bug fixes are also included.
* Copy and paste improvements for text and images.
* Audio player improvements for voice notes.
* Ability to remove users from a group chat.
* Tap to clear and fetch roster now localised.
* Additional logging to help with trace on missing message issues if they arise.
* When offline in a group chat a toast (popup) will display to inform the user that the message can not be sent..
* Now able to return a call using the native Call log.
In addition, there are numerous bug fixes.
Now supporting video messages (attachments coming soon).
Audio messages (attachments coming soon).
Faster responses when interacting with a large group chat.
Display the full version number on the settings screen.
Attachment icon has been enlarged.
Several message attachment issues with iOS 10 have been resolved.
Circle name changes updated on the portal are now getting propagated to the app.
Group chat name of 36 characters was only 24 when editing - Not any more.
Ringtone no longer playing while phone on silent.
Duplicate entries in the roster have been removed.
Search controller - stability fix.
Burn all calls for a specific user - stability fix.
Call Management related issue - stability fix.
Further Attachment Support (including from iCloud and Dropbox)
Conversation Performance Improvements
Language Support. Due to our broadening global market, we have developed Turkish, Arabic and Russian language support.
This is the initial release of these translations and we are always open to feedback.
- 103.1 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it