Dear Samsung Smart View app users,
Thank you for using Samsung Smart View app.
Unfortunately, Smart View app will no longer be supported from Oct. 5, 2020.
Please note, if you delete Smart View app from your mobile device, you will not be able to download it again. You can continue to use Smart View app unless you delete the app.
For models over M5500 in 2017* and The Frame, you can enjoy a new mobile and TV experience by installing the Samsung SmartThings app from Apple App Store.
* The Samsung SmartThings app is not supported for the models listed in the countries specified below.
- 2017 M6100 - Not supported in Argentina, Brazil
- 2017 M6103/6000 - Not supported in all countries
Please check your model code on the back of your TV or via TV settings menu.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
The Samsung Smart View App Service Team
- Notify for the Frame content changes in China (mainland)
2. Enabled ‘Set’ button after editing Matte option of the image which is already set on TV.
1.We brought back the Videos folder based on your feedback. Now you can access your photos, videos and music in separate folders so you can cast them to your TV.
2.We added the Red, Blue, Green and Yellow color buttons to the remote to make it easy to access them.
3.We changed the way you bring up the remote control. You no longer need to swipe up. Remote control is just a tap away.
4.Now you can preview a video before casting it on the TV. We think you’ll love this feature. You control what you want to cast.
5.We also fixed some bugs and made some stability improvements.
6.An art mode navigation & setting menu for The Frame TV users, to customize Arts or Photos
We are listening to your feedback and reading each and every review. Please keep the feedback coming. Thank you for helping us to improve the app.
1. Removed the dependency on Bluetooth
2. Changed the D-Pad to Trackpad. You have an option to enable D-Pad from the app settings
3. Added the Source, TV Settings and Channel list option to the remote menu
4. Other bug fixes and stability improvements
We are reading every comment so please keep that feedback coming.
Update remote control UX for '14~'15 Smart TV
minor Bug fix.
- Ensure long-term robustness of the connection
- App UX redesign
+ enhanced connection method
+ automatic reconnect after locking the device or switching to another app;
+ bug fixes and significant stability improvements.
- 116.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Samsung Electronics CO.LTD.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it