Finally an app to store all your personal information that’s not limited by number of notes, not limited by time and has zero adds!
With saveItSafe! you are iCloud ready, not everybody wants to share all their (personal) information on iCloud!
With SaveItSafe! you can store login information for:
- Email accounts
- Social Networks
Besides login information you even can store:
- Bank/creditcard information
Because the same login is (often) used for a website for which you also have an app in your phone you don’t have to enter it twice. Just specify it’s also an app (or when entering an app it’s also a website or social network).
- Tested on the iPhone and iPad
- Tested on all iOS
- Full orientation support
- Password protected
- Recovery question available and optional
- Email notes
- Send photo’s back to the camera roll
- One entry for apps that are also websites/social networks and vice versa
- Go to a website in Safari by just clicking the URL
All your information is protected by a password you define and to be sure you can recover it when lost, you can set a recovery question.
The app never ever connects to the internet, the only connection to ‘the outside world’ is when you send a note by email, when you send a photo back to the camera roll or when you want to go to a website by clicking on a URL.
Some small improvements
-some minor improvements
You now can create a backup of all your data, email it and restore it on another device.
-On iPad the photos are shown large
- Stored photo's are now in much better quality
Link to the help and our website improved
- select photo's from the filmrol or use the camera
- changed in-app images
-Version info in iPhone settings
- suggestion of the appname when entering an app or a website/socialnetwork which is also an app.
• Review possible from within the app
- 10.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Medami Software Solutions
- In-App Purchases:
Backup and restore $2.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it