(C) 2015 Melvyn WB Zhang and Roger CM Ho
In collaboration with Professor Bernard Tan, National University of Singapore.
The aim of this smartphone application is to provide university students with more information about the common drugs of abuse.
The application features:
1. Information About Common drugs of abuse in Singapore
2. Videos about drugs of abuse and experiences
3. FAQs to address common myths about drug usage
4. Mood tracker and a journal function for students to log down their mood and triggers for them to use drugs
5. Map Functionality - We have programmed in several major hospitals worldwide.
When students are within 20 kilometers of the hospital, they will receive a notification telling them where help is available
We have included hospitals in Asia, Europe, and North America for now.
The map feature has direct access to contacts, so that they could call or message for help in crisis
6. About us Page
7. App Feedback Questionnaire
8 .Drug usage Questionnaire
- 11.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Melvyn Zhang Weibin
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it