What parents say about our apps:
*** 5 stars! Brilliant! An app that understands how kids actually learn. Thank you!
*** 5 stars! Wow, my Grade 2 son wasn't confident with some of these words. I am glad I started him with the first app in the series.
Children who struggle at school often don't understand what they are asked to do. They don't know the meaning of the words that the teachers use.
School Words 1 teaches the key vocabulary needed to succeed in Grade 1 and above. Fun activities guide the players through the 4 key stages of learning from recognition through to using the word appropriately in context (most apps miss this step!)
- BUILDS WORD COMPREHENSION skills step-by-step using 4 stages of learning.
- INCREMENTAL LEARNING: New levels are unlocked only when your child is ready.
- FRUSTRATION FREE: Your child will always be guided to the correct answer.
- REWARD CENTER: Fun and engaging Reward Center increases motivation.
- EASY PARENTAL REVIEW: Just check out the stars to see how your child is doing.
- TEACHER CREATED CONTENT: Content is designed by professional teachers and researchers. Words taught are derived from Common Core and state standards.
- ADVANCED LEVELS: include timers to ensure fluency. Research shows fluency in the foundation skills is critical to reading and math comprehension.
- EASY TO USE. Can be used independently (just hand it over: your child will know what to do!) or with a therapist/parent for intervention.
- EXTENSIVE REPORTING: for up to 10 players to suit the needs of parents, teachers and therapists.
Our apps are designed for and tested by typical and special needs children. Testers include children with Autism and other special needs. Our apps work for them!
This app is the first in a grade-by-grade series of School Words apps. For any struggling learner it is recommended to start with School Words 1 and work your way through each app sequentially. Later apps in the series assume you have learned the words in previous levels. (Look on the app store for a reduced-price bundle of the whole series.)
To evaluate the app, download the free version, which has 4 free levels. Additional levels and additional players can be accessed with in-app purchases. (All levels can be purchased for $2.99 -- price may change.)
If you prefer no in-app purchases, download the School Edition of this app, which includes all levels and up to 10 players.
We take customer service very seriously! If you ever have a problem or find that we've missed something, contact us at our website and we will do our best to fix the problem.
We collect NO private information in our app. None! Our apps do not allow unrestricted web or social media access. We conform to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
If your child struggles with vocabulary, they may also have difficulty with reading comprehension. Check out our other apps to strengthen your child’s reading skills: www.HappyFrogApps.com.
Connect with us and get firsthand news about our newest apps:
Facebook: www.Facebook.com/HappyFrogApps Twitter: @HappyFrogApps
Please leave a review if you like our app. Thanks!
- 40.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Janine Toole
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it