-Publish safety, emergency, disaster, crisis and preparedness procedures into an easy-to-use, 100% mobile platform.
-Increase the readiness, awareness, knowledge, communication, safety and response times for your staff, faculty and students.
-Quickly and safely respond to any event with information in the palm of your hand.
-Actionable emergency and safety guidelines – and event-specific contacts
- Event icons guide users to specific guidance and instructions
- Event specific contacts eliminates the ‘Who to call’ confusion during a crisis
- Prepares your users for what to do in case of an emergency
- Plans can be published for public or private groups
- Push Notification allows you to send a message to your crisis plan users
- Incident reporting allows you to send a report from the app during a crisis or event
- One-click launch of phone numbers or websites
- Push notification
- Images and diagrams
- Incident Reporting
- Secure protection for limited access
- Unlimited downloads and unlimited users
- Icon-driven for easy guidance during a crisis
CrisisManager is free of charge to users to download and view crisis plans.
•Onsolve’s MIR3 and SendWordNow notifications services added
•Added support for MIR3 groups and templates
•Added support for SendWordNow groups and scenarios
•Refined the process for international users opting into text messages
- 7.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Dude Solutions, Inc.
Safe to Download