The Scout for Dog Walker & Pet Sitters app is a companion application to the Scout platform. It's been crafted specifically to allow dog walkers and pet sitters to do their job with ease.
Here are just a few of the features that make the app great:
• View your schedule, past or present.
• All the appointment and pet details you can imagine, right at your fingertips.
• Timely notifications to alert you of last minute additions, changes and cancellations.
• Know exactly what needs to be done using the super-friendly pet report card!
• Take awesome pictures during your appointments.
• Check-in to multiple appointments at once.
• There's also a few more iOS 13 bugfixes. As you do, we hope this is the end of this debacle :)
This update fixes another scenario in which the report card can "freeze" if iOS kills the app in the background. We've also made a couple of minor tweaks to the calendar:
• When navigating to the next week, the appointments for the first day of the week will now show instead of having to tap the day again.
• When navigating back to the current week, the current date will be selected rather than the first day of the week.
- [UPDATE] Updated version of the plugin that provides location tracking.
• [BUGFIX] iOS 13 fix for GPS tracking. Note that you'll need to enable "Always" location tracking in order to track your walks when your phone is locked.
• [BUGFIX] Improvements to offline appointment handling.
• [UX] Check-in/out button are now larger on iPhone X devices to avoid conflicting with the new home bar at the bottom of the screen.
• [BUGFIX] fixes issue with photos taken via the camera being corrupted on iOS 13.
• [BUGFIX] fixes an issue where Scout asks for Bluetooth permissions on iOS 13 even though it doesn't use Bluetooth
• [NEW] Weather will now use Celsius when not in the US.
• [BUGFIX] Fixes issue where appointments would disappear if the app was refreshed when in an area with no connection.
[BUGFIX] resolves issue with reminder notifications not popping up
• If you complete an appointment while offline and it hasn't yet been uploaded to Scout, you'll now receive a notification to let you know.
• Pet profile pictures are fun and useful! If a pet owner has uploaded a photo for their pet, you'll be able to see it in the pet profile.
• Use your fingerprint or face to log in! After you've logged in for the first time, you'll be able to login in the future using your fingerprint or face (supported devices only).
• LOADS of fixes and stability improvements.
• [BUGFIX] Resolves an issue where notes disappear when leaving the screen and returning
• Other miscellaneous improvements and fixes
• Fixes for older iOS devices running iOS 9
* [bugfix] notes no longer disappear when navigating away from report card or taking picture
• Resolves a number of issues with the 1.5.0 release.
• Login screen will remember the your email address! This should improve the login experience.
• Improved the user experience when checking in/out is taking longer than expected.
• Fixed a bug where pictures and checked report card items weren't showing up after leaving then going back to an in-progress appointment.
• Resolved an issue where the full address wasn't viewable if it was long and/or viewing the address on a small screen.
We've also fixed a couple of bugs related to services that aren't GPS-tracked.
This update also brings support for services that may optionally require a photo check-in or GPS tracking. Cat visits will no longer be a burden to your battery life!
•You can now check-in to multiple appointments at once! For businesses that do group walks, this feature is a must-have. Check out the screenshots for a preview!
• Customer/Business notes are now highlighted so you don't miss any important updates.
• Apt/Unit numbers now display correctly wherever addresses are displayed.
• More bug fixes to improve stability.
- 181.8 MB
- Update Date:
- PetMethod LLC
Safe to Download