Here are just a few of the features that make the app great:
• View your appointments, past or present.
• Easily edit or cancel your appointments directly through your mobile device
• Know exactly what happened during your appointment using the super-friendly pet report card!
* See exactly where your pet went with GPS-tracked walk maps
* View photos taken during your appointment
If your dog walking or pet sitting company isn't using Scout, have them check us out!
• Adds the ability to purchase account credit directly from the app.
• Miscellaneous enhancements.
Also fixes a bug with arrival windows displaying as specific times in the next appointment area.
• Pet profile pictures are fun and useful. Photos help your pet sitter prepare for your appointment, especially in multi-pet households. Add yours today!
• Use your fingerprint or face to log in! After you've logged in for the first time, you'll be able to login in the future using your fingerprint or face (supported devices only).
• LOADS of fixes and stability improvements.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
• Better compatibility for devices running iOS 9
• iOS 11 Updates
• Fixed an issue where adding PayPal as a payment method failed.
• Estimated appointment costs are now correct :)
• In some cases, the "Additional Pet" charge was showing up when it shouldn't have been. It should now be on its best behavior!
• Login screen will remember the your email address! This should improve the login experience.
• Recurring Appointments. We've updated the feedback language when you're scheduling, changing and canceling recurring appointments to make it easier to understand exactly what you're booking.
• Cancellation Confirmation. We've added an additional layer of confirmation when you cancel appointments using the app.
• Fixed a bug where you couldn't save your pet's birthday :-(
• Resolved a bug where you couldn't access completed appointment details. When trying to do so, this would sometimes send the app into complete disarray :-(
• Fixed another issue that was preventing you from accessing appointment details and asking you to enter a payment method when one had already been entered.
* Fixed a bug that wouldn't let you proceed to the next step when creating a repeating appointment.
* When creating an appointment, the applicable surcharges section doesn't look like it's something you have to select. It kindly lists any surcharges that will be applied to your appointment.
* To prevent premature creation of an appointment, the "save" button is now only available once you get through all of the steps.
- 59.2 MB
- Update Date:
- PetMethod LLC
Safe to Download