Compatible for iOS 7 and iOS 8. Calculator can use both imperial and metric units. Currency and number format are location specific.
Use this pocket estimating tool to:
• Calculate production rates and costs based on site conditions and the type of scraper used.
• Calculate the number of push dozers required (if applicable) and pushes per dozer per hour.
• Identify the most cost effective number of scrapers in your fleet using the +- button on the results page.
• Choose from the pre-loaded scrapers in the picker wheel or use 'Custom' to enter your own details.
Definition of terms:
• Haul Distance: The distance between the excavation site and the fill / spoil site.
• Average Speed: The average speed of the scrapers along the route between sites.
• Heaped Capacity: The maximum amount of material a scraper bowl can hold.
• Dump Time: The time taken for the scraper to empty its bowl at the destination site.
• Load efficiency: A factor that reduces the Heaped capacity based on site conditions, material bulking etc.
• Load Time: Time to load the scraper bowl.
• Productive Time: The average number of minutes within an hour that are productive during excavation.
• Reposition Dozer: The time taken for a dozer to return to its start position after completing a push (push loaded scrapers only).
- 11.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Chilli Project Services
Safe to Download