If you want the ability to learn 3000 - 4000 characters in 3 months.
If you want to learn visually, with advanced primitive breakdown of every character.
- Primitive radicals for 4,800 kanji + hanzi characters (e.g. 親 (parent) is made of 見, 立, 木).
- 6 kanji + hanzi language sets: JLPT, JOYO, HSK, TOCFL, Taiwan School System, Hong Kong School System character sets. Covering all major Japanese writing and Chinese writing systems.
- 7 kanji games: Kanji Flashcards, Kanji Multiple Choice, Kanji Scrabble, Kanji Tiles, Kanji Matchup, Kanji Blockfall Keywords, Kanji Blockfall Primitives.
- Unified keywords across all kanji + hanzi character sets, based as closely to the original meaning as possible (and you can download customised lists too!)
- Spaced-Repetition System that.. is simply incredible. When you get down into the deeper levels with thousands of characters to remember, you'll be amazed at how accurately the right character comes along.
- Similar character, character usage, Japanese dictionary + Chinese dictionary of common words all included per card.
Scribe Origins is designed to help you RAPIDLY learn kanji and learn hanzi.
And whichever language you want to learn, starting to study kanji first or starting to study hanzi first, you'll build the base keywords that apply to ALL Chinese characters.
Scribe Origins is the ultimate study tool to learn Chinese characters. It's more than just a kanji dictionary. It covers the entire practical set of the Chinese alphabet. All of the "Chinese letters" in Chinese writing, used in both Japanese language and Chinese language.
Practice reading kanji and reading hanzi while seeing the primitive breakdown which hints at the underlying meaning of the Chinese character.
Learning the hiragana, katakana, and Japanese kanji is vital for having a foundational understanding of Japanese language. And for Chinese students, learning each Chinese character of the Chinese alphabet is key for every single word in the Mandarin Chinese language.
Writing always comes FIRST in learning a language, as it allows your brain to specifically link word sounds, word meanings, and their written form together. Whereas learning to speak Japanese or speak Chinese before learning writing means your brain will learn one set of links, then needs to unlearn them and re-learn them, which is why most language students take 3 years to learn a language. To study Japanese and study Chinese efficiently and effectively, the Chinese writing system is foundational.
Even if you don't think you'll using Japanese writing or Chinese writing, being able to read Japanese & read Chinese is an imperative skill to easily understand the language.
Scribe Origins is far more than a Japanese kanji dictionary. Far more than a Chinese hanzi dictionary. It is an expertly-linked system of 4800 characters, visually linked by primitives.
Scribe: Origins is designed to help students rapidly learn the thousands of kanji/hanzi characters required for reading and writing Asian languages. Specifically, students of Japanese or Chinese language. To make learning as fast as possible, we've developed several different games to help practice the characters you are currently learning. Using a unified, inbuilt spaced-repetition system, whichever game you are playing will use the same characters you are currently studying, and remember your progress in them as a single study deck.
- 36.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Guiix Pty Ltd
Safe to Download