Our solution requires that brokers and carriers push their shipment data to the platform so that we can make it available to the drivers as part of a workflow. This enables drivers to see every order that has been dispatched to the straight on their mobile device!
Many features are around document submission and management. The various document categories can all be configured to use “edge detection technology” or simply capture an image. BOL’s may come out much cleaner when edge detection is used, while a picture of a damaged pallet for OS&D are true pictures.
Drivers easily submit paperwork such of Bills of Lading/POD, Lumper Receipts, OS&D evidence, that is immediately available to their carrier or broker. There is no typing order/BOL numbers, no silly chat bot questionnaires and no more scanning at truck stops. There isn’t a faster way to submit POD’s and can even result in drivers getting paid quicker! The documents that have been collected are even made available to the shippers and receivers via our touch free document portal.
Drivers can rate their experiences by answering just a few questions with a click and drive improvements at the locations that are sub-par.
When drivers come out of pocket for expenses, MTT has them covered with quickest and most effective receipt management solution available in an integrated app. These receipts immediately available to the broker or carrier in a centralized place to ensure that you are paid back as quickly as possible when you have to dip into your own wallet.
Safety Documents are now easily submitted. The carrier or broker just sets up the categories. The drivers simply pick the correct category and upload the document images.
This app is designed with the truck drivers in mind. Ease of use, shipper/receiver condition improvements, prompt payments and much more target making the life of the driver better. Drivers, if we have missed something or you have a suggestion, reach out to us today!
• App news from MTT
• Industry news from MTT
• Posts from carriers to their company drivers
• Posts from carriers or brokers to owner operators who are linked to their firm
Other key changes include:
- Broker and Owner Operator features. An owner operator can receive shipment information from multiple brokers or carriers.
- Dispatched Order Details allow the driver to see many attributes of shipments that have been assigned, without the need to going to in cab units.
- Location information can now be submitted by the drivers. Once the back office consolidates the comments into official location information, it will automatically be read out loud to the drivers when they get close to the site.
- Redesigned Ratings System. The new version has 5 categories of questions with convenient clickable answer options and a calculated overall rating.
- Safety document collection can now be submitted via the mobile device directly into a safety workflow.
- The bug resulting in multi-page documents causing the upload buttons to be shifted off the screen is fixed!!
Stay tuned, we have new features coming out very soon, starting with automatic document edge detection and cropping. With a little bit of care when capturing the images, this will make your BOL's look like actual forms!
- For both receipts and documents, there is a preview window that allows the document to be viewed and pinch zoomed.
- Enhanced reimbursable receipts management to include a “card view” of the receipt with status and thumbnail views of the receipt.
- The same “card view” list has been added to the Artifax documents. - Shipments Ratings and Artifax, we have introduced the ability to attach multiple images to a single document that generate a multi-page PDF.
- 13.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Simply Data Now Inc
Safe to Download