Having immediate access to your hazardous chemical information is your key to maintaining a safe, compliant workplace. A compliant chemical inventory starts with knowing what materials are onsite, where they are used/ stored, their precise quantities, and ensuring each has an MSDS.
With VelocityEHS mobile capabilities, you can manage chemical inventory and ensure a safe and compliant workplace, all from a single application. Powered by your MSDSonline HQ or HQ RegXR account, the SDS/Chemical Management app —previously named ‘eBinder’- lets you locate and manage the contents of chemical containers in your workplace, as well as search your account for Safety Data Sheets and save them to your mobile device for offline use.
Search and filter your account’s eBinder for quick access to the chemical safety information you need while you’re at work, whether that’s on- or off-site. Use your device’s camera to scan a barcode or QR Code label and retrieve information about the containers in your chemical inventory. Search the MSDSonline database to find an SDS that is not already in your eBinder. Use the app to edit the status of your containers, or move them throughout your organization. All changes automatically update the inventory in your online account. Scan UPC Codes associated with your products to retrieve product information and the product’s safety data sheet.
Also, the chemical safety information associated with your containers downloads to your device and updates when new data or SDS versions are added to your eBinder. Whether you’re online or offline, you and your staff will always be just a few taps away from the hazardous chemical information necessary to maintaining a safe, compliant workplace. And you can rest assured that your SDS/Chemical Management mobile app is protected using the same username and password information as your MSDSonline account.
MSDSonline —a VelocityEHS solution— built its powerful chemical inventory management system to help you better meet regulatory reporting requirements under OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard. Now our mobile technology allows you to meet those requirements more quickly and efficiently.
• Directly link to your MSDSonline account
• Search and view the products and containers in use at your company
• Search the MSDSonline database for Safety Data Sheets
• Quickly view where inventory is assigned within your company
• View product details, container information, and safety data sheets
• Helpful filters to narrow your search results
• Save safety data sheets and product details to your device for offline use
• Recognizes MSDSonline account user roles and permissions
• Manage chemical inventory details, such as container status and location
• Clone existing containers to quickly add to your inventory
• Scan barcodes, QR Codes, and UPC Codes
• Access your previous scans both online and offline
• Save time with search categories and filters
• Login via QR code instead of manually entering your Company Link
• Reliable synchronization of up-to-date SDS and container information
• Store product and container details on your mobile device for offline use
• Automatically downloads new versions of safety data sheets as they appear in your eBinder
• Share links to your safety information with employees, visitors, and first responders
• Provide product suggestions to VelocityEHS from the application
- 70.2 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download